Our gas engineers provide boiler installations for domestic and non-domestic gas supplies. We can help no matter what the circumstances are. So whether you’re existing boiler has broken down and uneconomical to repair, or you’re planning to upgrade to a newer, more energy efficient appliance, we’re here to help.
New Gas Boiler Installations
Our guarantee and accreditations
We’re fully trade accredited. Aspect is registered with Gas Safe and is a member of the Building Engineering Services Association (BESA). In addition, the Aspect Guarantee covers our tradesmen’s workmanship for up to 12 months.
When you book Aspect for a new boiler installation you can count on getting the professional expertise you’re looking for.
Benefit from an extended warranty
We’re independent and can install almost any type of domestic gas boiler. Despite this, we install far more Worcester Bosch, Vaillant and Ideal boilers than any other brands. Based on our experience we regard them as the most reliable domestic boilers to choose from.
Aspect is part of the Worcester Accredited, Vaillant Advance and Ideal Recommended installer programs. When we install a boiler made by any of these leading manufacturers you benefit by getting an extended warranty period. Depending on the model, the warranty is automatically extended by between 2 to 5 years.
When you’re choosing your new boiler we’ll let you know about options to increase the warranty even further.
You’ll be provided with installation certificates to show the boiler has been installed correctly and have been fully tested. Our gas engineers will do everything they can to keep your boiler running trouble-free for years to come.
Choosing the right boiler to install
We have a large team of Gas Safe registered engineers able to install, service, and repair any type of gas boiler, on either a domestic or non-domestic systems.
Our experts will assess your central heating system and discuss your needs in detail. They will help you decide on the perfect solution, considering the following points: –
- Number of bathrooms
- Amount of hot water being used
- Space available
- Budget limitations
- Control features (e.g. remote control)
- Other sources of energy
No hidden extras
What you get from Aspect
- Experienced & vetted tradespeople
- 24 hour availability for all trades
- Dedicated Service Support Manager
- Aspect Guarantee on workmanship
- Peace of mind from trade accreditation
Occasional extra costs
- Parts and materials used
- Collection of parts and materials
- Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) charge
We won’t charge you for
- Cost of parking
- Fuel or travel time
- Congestion Charge
Can’t find the information you’re looking for?
Our other heating & hot water pages
You can book our Gas Safe registered engineers for a variety of jobs. Read more about the range of services we provide here: –
- Gas safety checks & certificates; having a gas safety certificate (CP12) issued annually for gas appliances is a legal requirement for landlords of residential rented properties
- Boiler servicing; gas boilers need ongoing maintenance to operate safely. We’ll service your boiler to the manufacturer’s guidelines to help ensure optimal performance
- Boiler repairs; our heating and hot water tradespeople are on-called 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and you can book them in for boiler repair work now
- Radiator power flushing; if the radiators in your home aren’t heating your rooms as quickly as they should, a power flush might be needed to help restore their heating efficiency
- Central heating system surveys; if you’re preparing to buy a property it makes financial sense to have an assessment of the central heating system before you agree a price