Commercial Kitchen Ventilation

We have gas engineers and electricians who are qualified to install, test and repair ventilation and related safety systems in commercial kitchens.

Whether you need to arrange a PPM contract, upgrade your ventilation system to meet current safety regulations, or your ventilation system is broken and in need of repair, we’re here to help.

Note: We can install and test cooker hoods but we do NOT design the extractor system or hoods for commercial kitchens.

No hidden extras

What you get from Aspect

  • Experienced & vetted tradespeople
  • 24 hour availability for all trades
  • Dedicated technical support team
  • Aspect Guarantee on workmanship
  • Peace of mind from trade accreditation

Occasional extra costs

  • Parts and materials used
  • Collection of parts and materials

We won’t charge you for

  • Cost of parking
  • Fuel or travel time
  • Congestion Charge
  • ULEZ charge

Some of our accreditations

We're fully trade accredited. Aspect is registered with NICEIC, the Gas Safe Register, and is also a member of the Building Engineering Services Association (BESA). In addition, the Aspect Guarantee covers our tradesmen’s workmanship for up to 12 months.

When you book Aspect for your commercial ventilation needs you can count on getting the professional expertise you’re looking for.

Need more info on our ventilation services? Someone from our team can call you.  Request a callback

Account customers

We have a dedicated team of account handlers to support multi-site customers and commercial properties: Restaurants, Bars, Offices, Retail, Landlords, Letting Agencies, Hotels, Schools, Embassies, Care Homes and more.

Recent knowledge sharing articles

  • How to stop condensation

    Tired of condensation at home? If condensation remains for more than five minutes after a bath, shower or cooking, or regularly appears on your windows, it's time to stop it with these quick tips from our experts... Tips to stop condensation

  • The causes of condensation and how to reduce it

    When water droplets form naturally indoors on windows or walls, this is condensation. To ensure your property and health doesn’t suffer adverse effects, reduce condensation wherever possible. This definitive guide will tell you how... Condensation guide

  • Electrical certificates needed to sell a house

    If you're thinking about putting your house on the market, you might want to avoid delays during the conveyancing process. Having certificates that show electrical work has been carried out and tested correctly is essential... Home electrical certs

  • An electrician's guide on how to fix a tripped fuse

    Your fuse box, correctly referred to as a consumer unit, will either have fuses or trip switches. Modern electric circuits are fitted with a circuit breaker fuse system. If a fault develops a switch is tripped and the circuit is broken... Locating nuisance tripping

10% Off our hourly rates when you book online.

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website and for the purposes illustrated in our Cookie Policy