The visual inspection of a roof by one of our trade-accredited roofers will take approximately two hours to complete.
During the inspection the roofer provides a detailed assessment on each section of the roof. Each survey includes information and professional opinion on the following parts of the roof structure: –
- Roof coverings; including the type, condition and defects
- Flashing; general condition and the ability to prevent leaks
- Chimneys; condition of brickwork, pointing, pots and flaunching
- Drainage and guttering; drainage defects and potential damp problems
- Parapet walls; condition of pointing, brickwork, render and capping
- Skylights, including Velux windows; condition and likelihood of leaks
- Fascias, soffits and barge boards; general condition and possible issues
- Internal structure; condition of timbers and visible signs of stress
Following the inspection we’ll provide you with a detailed report supported with photos. Finally, a quote for any recommended work will be provided.