- Air Conditioning
- Gas & Central Heating
- Pest Control
- Windows & Glazing
- Waste Clearance
- Commercial Customers
- Packages & Services
- Surveys & Inspections
- Renewable Energy
- About aspect.co.uk
- Melissa Porter's Aspect
- "How To..." Videos
- Contact Us
- Areas We Cover
- Franchise Opportunities
- Home Page
Electrical Repairs in London
aspect.co.uk electricians are certified by the NICEIC and have years of experience performing electrical repairs. As well as our expertise, you also receive a minimum six month guarantee on all the electrical repairs we do for you, so you know you're in safe hands.
- - We come highly recommended - Our average review rating on Google is 4.8 out of 5
- - No hidden charges - Our rates are fixed, competitive, and you don't pay for your electrician's parking or the congestion charge
- - You’re in control of your spend - Our electricians will inform you of any charges associated with your electrical repairs up-front, and you decide on your level of spending
|Monday to Friday||8am - 5pm||6am - 8am / 5pm - 9pm||
9pm - 6am
|Weekends||N/A||6am - 9pm|
Ad-hoc and Emergency Jobs
Minimum charge of 1 hour, then in 1/2 hour increments
|Standard rate ||Overtime rate ||Late night rate
These rates are subject to VAT.
Free Estimates for Larger or Planned Work
Please call us for an estimate if you have any larger or planned jobs, such as:
- - Full domestic rewire
- - Lighting installations
- - Office electrical fit-out
- - Consumer unit change
|Job Type ||Typical Issues
-Tripping fuseboxes and RCDs
Emergencies - Call now
0843 216 3645
-Leaks around lights and electrical sockets
-Rewiring, from a single circuit to a full property
-Periodic Inspection Reports (PIRs)
-Full pre purchase surveys
The aspect.co.uk Guarantee
Those promises include that your electrician will keep you informed of the cost of your job as it's being carried out, putting you in complete control of your spend, for example.
aspect.co.uk's Operational Areas
aspect.co.uk can accommodate jobs all over London and the surrounding areas. We offer a wealth of experience and have the awards to prove it, and we know how to get to the bottom of any issue you might be having. So whenever you find yourself looking for a London electrician, look no further than aspect.co.uk.
Our London limits stretch North, East, South, and West, and lots of places in between. So feel free to give aspect.co.uk a call on 0844 704 4826. If you want to check if we're able to service your area, try using our postcode checker.
Our London Electricians
aspect.co.uk covers London and the surrounding areas. Our team of London electricians is over 100 strong and are familiar with all the major brands including: Hager, MK, Crabtree, Heatrae, Amptec, Trianco Aztec, Dimplex. Meet a few of a our expert electricians in London:
- Bradley McIlroy Electrician in SE4
- Max Ogorzalek Electrician in NW9
- Daniel Kell Electrician in E14
- Wander Melo Electrician in TW1
Electrical and Maintenance Tips
- To avoid nuisance flickering on low voltage down lights when dimmed check the overall wattage of the lamps against the capacity of the dimmer. If the total slightly exceeds the dimmer's capacity, use 35W lamps instead of 50W.
- Prevent against overheating transformers for low voltage fittings by ensuring cavity and loft insulation are kept well away from the fitting.
- If purchasing an antique light fitting always ensure that a qualified electrician has confirmed the existence of an earth to prevent against shock.
Guides by our London electricians
Our electricians in London have written the following guides: