- Air Conditioning
- Gas & Central Heating
- Pest Control
- Windows & Glazing
- Waste Clearance
- Commercial Customers
- Packages & Services
- Surveys & Inspections
- Renewable Energy
- About aspect.co.uk
- Melissa Porter's Aspect
- "How To..." Videos
- Contact Us
- Areas We Cover
- Franchise Opportunities
- Home Page
Need An Emergency Electrician in London?
At aspect.co.uk our emergency electricians are here to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days. Call us on 0843 216 3645.
Our friendly and experienced NICEIC-accredited electricians will respond to your electrical emergency at any time of the day.
Every job our emergency electricians do comes with a minimum six month guarantee, so you can put your faith in the quality of our electrical work.
- 24 hours a day - Our call centre is open all day, every day, so if you need help quickly, call 0843 216 3645
- No hidden charges - You don’t pay for your emergency electrician's parking or the congestion charge
- You’re in control of your spend - Our emergency electricians will inform you of any charges associated with your electrical job up-front, and you decide on your level of spending
|Monday to Friday||8am - 5pm||6am - 8am / 5pm - 9pm||
9pm - 6am
|Weekends||N/A||6am - 9pm|
Ad-hoc and Emergency Jobs
Minimum charge of 1 hour, then in 1/2 hour increments
|Standard rate ||Overtime rate ||Late night rate
These rates are subject to VAT.
Free Estimates for Larger or Planned Work
Please call us for an estimate if you have any larger or planned jobs, such as:
- - Full domestic rewire
- - Lighting installations
- - Office electrical fit-out
- - Consumer unit change
|Job Type ||Typical Issues
Emergencies - Call now
0843 216 3645
-Leaks around lights and electrical sockets
-Tripping fuseboxes and RCDs
-Rewiring, from a single circuit to a full property
-Periodic Inspection Reports (PIRs)
-Full pre purchase surveys
When you invite an emergency electrician into your home, you want to be sure that the work they perform is to the highest possible standard. That's why we developed the aspect.co.uk guarantee; a set of promises we make to you every single time you choose aspect.co.uk.
What Are Our Emergency Electricians’ Boundaries?
aspect.co.uk electricians operate all over London and many of the surrounding areas. Our London limits stretch North, East, South, and West, and lots of places in between. So feel free to give aspect.co.uk a call on 0844 704 4826.
We bring a wealth of experience (with the awards to prove it), and we're the number one problem solvers when it comes to electrical emergencies. So whenever you find yourself looking for a London electrician, look no further than aspect.co.uk. If you want to check if we're able to service your area, try using our postcode checker.
NICEIC Trade-Accredited Emergency Electricians
For further peace of mind, all of our emergency electricians are trade-accredited by the industry-leading body the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting. This certification means your electrician is fully qualified to carry out your repairs in a safe and expert way.
Guides by our London electricians
- Recommended Home Electricians Kit
- How To Turn Off Electricity Making Your Home Safe
- How To Wire A Plug
- How To Wire Outdoor Lighting
- How To Work With An Outdoor Power Socket
- How To Wire A Three Way Switch
- How To Wire Wall Sockets
- How To Wire A Two Way Switch
- An electrician's guide on how to fix a tripped fuse
- and lots more in our 'How To' section!
Our London-based team of local electricians
aspect.co.uk covers London and the surrounding areas. Our local electrical team is over 100 strong and are familiar with all the major Meet a few of a our expert electricians in London:
- Daniel Kell Electrician in N15
- Bradley McIlroy Electrician in KT18
- Wander Melo Electrician in BR2
- Max Ogorzalek Electrician in London