- Air Conditioning
- Gas & Central Heating
- Pest Control
- Windows & Glazing
- Waste Clearance
- Commercial Customers
- Packages & Services
- Surveys & Inspections
- Renewable Energy
- About aspect.co.uk
- Melissa Porter's Aspect
- "How To..." Videos
- Contact Us
- Areas We Cover
- Franchise Opportunities
- Home Page
London's Local Electricians
At aspect.co.uk our experienced team of local electricians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you need an emergency electrician near you or just expert advice for other electrical work such as repairs, installations or surveys, our trade-accredited London-based electricians can help.
Our friendly and qualified team of local electricians operate in and around Greater London and can help with a wide variety of jobs including: wiring, tripped fuses, fault finding, installing electrical fixtures ans switches, PAT testing, broken sockets, electical surveys and more.
All the work our local electricians carry out is covered by the aspect.co.uk 6 month guarantee, ensuring work of the highest quality, every time.
- - You’re in control of your spend - All charges are confirmed up front.
- - No hidden charges - Our rates are fixed & competitive, with no hidden extras.
- - 24 hours a day - Our call centre is open all day, every day, so give us a call on 0843 216 3645
Emergencies - Call now
|Monday to Friday||8am - 5pm||6am - 8am / 5pm - 9pm||
9pm - 6am
|Weekends||N/A||6am - 9pm|
Ad-hoc and Emergency Jobs
Minimum charge of 1 hour, then in 1/2 hour increments
|Standard rate ||Overtime rate ||Late night rate
These rates are subject to VAT.
Where Do We Work?
If you're looking for a London electrician,look no further than aspect.co.uk Our London limits stretch North, East, South, and West, so give us a call on 0844 704 4826. If you want to check if we're able to service your area, try using our postcode checker.
Guides by our London electricians
- Recommended Home Electricians Kit
- How To Turn Off Electricity Making Your Home Safe
- How To Wire A Plug
- How To Wire Outdoor Lighting
- How To Work With An Outdoor Power Socket
- How To Wire A Three Way Switch
- How To Wire Wall Sockets
- How To Wire A Two Way Switch
- An electrician's guide on how to fix a tripped fuse
- and lots more in our 'How To' section!
Our London-based team of local electricians
aspect.co.uk covers London and the surrounding areas. Our local electrical team is over 100 strong and are familiar with all the major Meet a few of a our expert electricians in London:
- Daniel Kell Electrician in N16
- Max Ogorzalek Electrician in SW14
- Bradley McIlroy Electrician in SE19
- Wander Melo Electrician in N1