- Air Conditioning
- Gas & Central Heating
- Pest Control
- Windows & Glazing
- Waste Clearance
- Commercial Customers
- Packages & Services
- Surveys & Inspections
- Renewable Energy
- About aspect.co.uk
- Melissa Porter's Aspect
- "How To..." Videos
- Contact Us
- Areas We Cover
- Franchise Opportunities
- Home Page
Handyman services and repairs in London
Call aspect.co.uk today on 0843 216 3645 if you need a highly experienced and trade accredited handyman for your home or business in London. All of our work comes complete with a minimum six month guarantee, giving you complete peace of mind, while our handyman services are available for jobs big or small.
- - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - Our handyman services are available 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies
- - You control your spending - Your handyman puts you in charge. Any decisions about cost are made by you, and they are there to work for you
- - Highly recommended - Our review rating on Google is 4.8 out of 5
Our handyman services rates
|Monday to Friday||8am - 5pm||6am - 8am / 5pm - 9pm||
9pm - 6am
|Weekends||N/A||6am - 9pm|
Ad-hoc and Emergency Jobs
Minimum charge of 1 hour, then in 1/2 hour increments
|Standard rate ||Overtime rate ||Late night rate
These rates are subject to VAT.
|Job Type||Typical Issues
-Plasterwork and plasterboard
Emergencies - Call now
0843 216 3645
-Opening up ceilings, walls and floors for access to pipework and wiring
-Flat pack assembly
Designed to give you peace of mind, the aspect.co.uk guarantee is a set of promises we make to you whenever you contact aspect.co.uk and welcome a handyman into your home.
We want you to be happy with the work that we do, as well as promising that there are no hidden charges, for example. Click the banner on the right to see the full list of guarantees we make to you.
Our London Handyman Team
aspect.co.uk covers London and the surrounding areas, and our team is over 100 strong. Meet a few of our expert handymen.
- Simon Noble in BR4
- Graeme in KT8
- Peter Lowry in SE25
- David Forbes in BR1
Handyman and Maintenance Tips
- Protect against nuisance boiler failure resulting from frozen condense pipe work by increasing the pipe work diameter from the condense tray to the external waste outlet.
- Protect against frozen pipe work from developing into burst joints in loft cavities by installing wrap around foam insulation.
- Perished washers are a frequent cause of plumbing leaks. A plumbers 100 piece fibre and rubber washer kit costs as little as £10 and might be all that you need to avoid disaster... plus a little “elbow grease”, of course.