- Air Conditioning
- Heating & Hot Water
- Pest Control
- Windows & Glazing
- Waste Clearance
- Commercial Customers
- Packages & Services
- Surveys & Inspections
- Renewable Energy
- About aspect.co.uk
- Melissa Porter's Aspect
- "How To..." Videos
- Contact Us
- Areas We Cover
- Franchise Opportunities
- Home Page
Need an emergency handyman in London?
Call us today on 0843 216 3645 if you need an emergency handyman to perform urgent repairs in your home or place of business. All of our handymen are experienced and hold industry leading trade accreditations. What's more, all of the work we do comes complete with a minimum six month guarantee.
- - 24 hours a day - You can call us any time, day or night, any day of the week, and we'll always respond
- - We come highly recommended - Our past customers have rated our service as 4.8/5 on Google's review system
- - No hidden charges - We don't make you pay for your handyman's congestion charge or parking fees
Our emergency handyman rates
|Monday to Friday||8am - 5pm||6am - 8am / 5pm - 9pm||
9pm - 6am
|Weekends||N/A||6am - 9pm|
Ad-hoc and Emergency Jobs
Minimum charge of 1 hour, then in 1/2 hour increments
|Standard rate ||Overtime rate ||Late night rate
These rates are subject to VAT.
|Job Type||Typical Issues
Emergencies - Call now
0843 216 3645
-Opening up ceilings, walls and floors for access to pipework and wiring
-Plasterwork and plasterboard
-Flat pack assembly
What we guarantee
Every time you call aspect on 0843 216 3645 or invite one of our handymen into your home, we guarantee certain things to you to make sure you have a completely positive experience.
Click the banner on the right to read more about what we promise you when you choose aspect.co.uk.
Our London Handyman Team
aspect.co.uk covers London and the surrounding areas, and our team is over 100 strong. Meet a few of our expert handymen.
- Simon Noble in KT8
- Graeme in KT10
- Damian Tusinski in NW1
- Dennis Bridges in WC1
Handyman and Maintenance Tips
- Protect against nuisance boiler failure resulting from frozen condense pipe work by increasing the pipe work diameter from the condense tray to the external waste outlet.
- Perished washers are a frequent cause of plumbing leaks. A plumbers 100 piece fibre and rubber washer kit costs as little as £10 and might be all that you need to avoid disaster... plus a little “elbow grease”, of course.
- Always request photographic proof of the roofing work that has been performed. It is easy to assess if a basin has been correctly plumbed in or a door hung the right way around but not so easy to see the work done on a ridge tile, chimney pot or lead flashings – unless you have a head for heights!