- Air Conditioning
- Heating & Hot Water
- Pest Control
- Windows & Glazing
- Waste Clearance
- Commercial Customers
- Packages & Services
- Surveys & Inspections
- Renewable Energy
- About aspect.co.uk
- Melissa Porter's Aspect
- "How To..." Videos
- Contact Us
- Areas We Cover
- Franchise Opportunities
- Home Page
Commercial Handyman Services
Don't let your cafe, shop, restaurant or office building fall into bad condition, contact aspect.co.uk today on 0843 216 3645 for preferential rates and service. Our trade accredited and experienced handymen are available 24/7 to improve your business premises, and every job we do comes complete with a minimum six month guarantee. You can also use aspect.co.uk for one-off jobs; there's no minimum contract or obligation on you.
- - Preferential rates - Our commercial handyman customers receive preferential rates for our service
- - Priority service - We always give our commercial customers priority because we know how time sensitive your emergencies can be
- - 24 hours a day - Our handymen are on standby every hour of every day to handle your emergencies
Planned preventative maintenance
Planned preventative maintenance or PPM is a service our handymen provide to our business customers. It means you will receive regular visits from our expert handymen who will carry out inspections and perform routine repairs. This will help you avoid emergencies that can negatively impact on your business, sometimes forcing closure of your premises.
Reactive callout maintenance
When the worst happens and you have an emergency, it's reassuring to know that there's someone you can call. Our handymen are available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we can visit your business property night or day to fix the problem.
Whether it's planned, routine repairs, or an emergency situation, every job we do comes with a minimum six month guarantee. Click the banner on the right to read more about what we promise to you when you call aspect.co.uk.
Our London Handyman Team
aspect.co.uk covers London and the surrounding areas, and our team is over 100 strong. Meet a few of our expert handymen.
- Simon Noble in E12
- Graeme in KT12
- David Maetzig in WC2
- Max Ogorzalek in SE9
Handyman and Maintenance Tips
- Always request photographic proof of the roofing work that has been performed. It is easy to assess if a basin has been correctly plumbed in or a door hung the right way around but not so easy to see the work done on a ridge tile, chimney pot or lead flashings – unless you have a head for heights!
- Protect against frozen pipe work from developing into burst joints in loft cavities by installing wrap around foam insulation.
- Perished washers are a frequent cause of plumbing leaks. A plumbers 100 piece fibre and rubber washer kit costs as little as £10 and might be all that you need to avoid disaster... plus a little “elbow grease”, of course.