- Air Conditioning
- Gas & Central Heating
- Pest Control
- Windows & Glazing
- Waste Clearance
- Commercial Customers
- Packages & Services
- Surveys & Inspections
- Renewable Energy
- About aspect.co.uk
- Melissa Porter's Aspect
- "How To..." Videos
- Contact Us
- Areas We Cover
- Franchise Opportunities
- Home Page
Bookmark this page if you're interested in keeping up with our latest news or reading recent press coverage relating to aspect.co.uk and the property maintenance industry.
London's homeowners positive about their property values on Mon 21st February, 2011
-aspect.co.uk poll indicates homeowners are upbeat about the property market in 2011-
A recent poll conducted by leading London-based property maintenance and refurbishment company, aspect.co.uk (www.aspect.co.uk), has revealed that homeowners are upbeat about London’s property market for 2011.
85 percent of those questioned indicated that they thought their property would be worth more by the end of the year, than its current market value. The remaining 15 percent stated that they didn’t believe their house would be valued at a higher price.
Commenting on the findings, William Davies, managing director of aspect.co.uk, said: “The UK property sector has been through a very tough period, and it is encouraging to see that homeowners are beginning to feel upbeat about the value of their properties. Only time will tell how the market will fare over the year ahead.
“Whether they are planning to sell, or to stay put – London’s homeowners should prioritise keeping their properties in good working order; paying attention to key areas, such as the roof, brickwork and drains. Keeping your property in tip-top condition will not only save money in the long-term, but will also help to maintain its value, should you choose to sell.”
aspect.co.uk operates across the domestic and commercial sectors. The company offers a fully-skilled workforce who can handle all maintenance issues, from the drains to the roof, and anything in between.
The company offers a 24-hour call out service, 365 days per year across London and the South-East. It also provides an estimation division, offering estimates for small maintenance work, through to large scale refurbishments.
Further information can be found at www.aspect.co.uk, or by calling 0800onecall - 0800 663 2255.
Notes to editors
aspect.co.uk is a leading property maintenance and refurbishment company operating across the domestic and commercial sectors.
Specialising on all areas of maintenance, from the drains to the roof and anything in between, aspect.co.uk sets new, modern and highly professional standards. The company provides both reactive emergency breakdown maintenance and planned and estimated works.
aspect.co.uk prides itself on the fact that its engineers turn up on time for their scheduled two-hour appointment window. The company does not charge hidden costs, such as parking, congestion charge or travel time, and jobs are completed as professionally and promptly as possible.
The company boasts an impressive list of accreditations including: Gas Safe, HVCA, Federation of Master Builders, the Guild of Mastercraftsmen, the Painting & Decorating Association and many more.
Founded in 2004, aspect.co.uk has grown at over 100% year-on-year. The company is based in South West London, and operates primarily across the city and all areas inside the M25.
For further information, interviews and photography, please contact:
Katrina Suppiah, Publicité
Tel: 020 8543 6582
John Price, Hillgrove PR.
T. +44 (0) 20 3603 0366