- Air Conditioning
- Gas & Central Heating
- Pest Control
- Windows & Glazing
- Waste Clearance
- Commercial Customers
- Packages & Services
- Surveys & Inspections
- Renewable Energy
- About aspect.co.uk
- Melissa Porter's Aspect
- "How To..." Videos
- Contact Us
- Areas We Cover
- Franchise Opportunities
- Home Page
If you need routine installations in the home, such as assembling flat pack furniture, hanging curtains or fitting TVs, contact aspect.co.uk today on 0843 216 3645 for a trade accredited handyman. Our handymen work under a minimum six month guarantee, and we don't make you pay any hidden charges such as your handyman's parking or congestion charge.
- - You're in control - Your handyman will not spend money on your behalf. Instead, they'll chat with you about your options and you decide how much to spend
- - No hidden charges - Our rates are fixed and charged by the half hour (minimum one hour), and we don't make you pay any hidden fees
- - Qualified and experienced handymen - Our handymen are accredited by bodies such as the Guild of Master Craftsmen and the Federation of Master Builders, so you have complete peace of mind
|Job Type ||Typical Issues
-Flat pack assembly
Emergencies - Call now
0843 216 3645
-Opening up ceilings, walls and floors for access to pipework and wiring
-Plasterwork and plasterboard
When an aspect.co.uk handyman performs an installation in your home or office, you should be reassured knowing that the work is covered by a minimum six month guarantee.
In the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your handyman's work, and they were directly responsible, we'll send someone to reassess the situation.
If the fault is found to be ours, we'll put the problem right and we won't charge you a penny.
Where Do We Operate?
aspect.co.uk are equipped to work on jobs all over London and the surrounding areas. With years of experience under our belt, and the awards to prove it, we’re always happy to help you out in whichever way we can. So if you’re in need of a London handyman, look no further than aspect.co.uk.
Our coverage spans north to south, east to west, and all the little nooks and crannies in between. Whatever the job might be, don’t hesitate to call aspect.co.uk on 0844 704 4826. If you’re not sure whether we might operate in your area, try using our postcode checker.
Our London Handyman Team
aspect.co.uk covers London and the surrounding areas, and our team is over 100 strong. Meet a few of our expert handymen.
- Graeme in KT1
- Simon Noble in SE12
- Marian Lukac in SE10
- Clement Uzor in WC2
Handyman and Maintenance Tips
- Perished washers are a frequent cause of plumbing leaks. A plumbers 100 piece fibre and rubber washer kit costs as little as £10 and might be all that you need to avoid disaster... plus a little “elbow grease”, of course.
- Always request photographic proof of the roofing work that has been performed. It is easy to assess if a basin has been correctly plumbed in or a door hung the right way around but not so easy to see the work done on a ridge tile, chimney pot or lead flashings – unless you have a head for heights!
- Protect against nuisance boiler failure resulting from frozen condense pipe work by increasing the pipe work diameter from the condense tray to the external waste outlet.