- Air Conditioning
- Gas & Central Heating
- Pest Control
- Windows & Glazing
- Waste Clearance
- Commercial Customers
- Packages & Services
- Surveys & Inspections
- Renewable Energy
- About aspect.co.uk
- Melissa Porter's Aspect
- "How To..." Videos
- Contact Us
- Areas We Cover
- Franchise Opportunities
- Home Page
Transform your home with our handyman packages
Booking an aspect.co.uk handyman package is a great way to improve your home. We have a number of options available to suit your needs, including a general spruce up of your home through to child proofing or garden clearance. Call us today on 0843 216 3645 to talk to one of our friendly call handlers about your handyman needs, and, don't forget, all our work comes with a minimum six month guarantee.
- - Highly recommended - Our handymen are trade accredited, highly experienced and come with an average Google rating of 4.8 out of 5
- - No hidden charges - We don't make you pay for your handyman's parking or congestion charge, and we believe in complete transparency when charging
- You're in control - Your handyman is there to work for you. You make the decisions about how much you spend, and we'll never spend on your behalf
|Job Type ||Typical Issues
Emergencies - Call now
0843 216 3645
-Opening up ceilings, walls and floors for access to pipework and wiring
-Plasterwork and plasterboard
-Flat pack assembly
Trade accredited handymen
When you're getting handymen in to perform important jobs such as child proofing, you want to know you're putting your home in the best possible hands.
All of our handymen hold trade accreditations from industry leading bodies such as the Guild of Master Craftsmen and the Federation of Master Builders.
Our handymen also have years of experience, and every job we do comes with a minimum six month guarantee because we want you to be as happy as possible with our work.
Our London Handyman Team
aspect.co.uk covers London and the surrounding areas, and our team is over 100 strong. Meet a few of our expert handymen.
- Neil Doogan Roofer in BR1
- Paul Fairhead Kitchen plumber in BR1
- Mark Grabowski Carpenter and builder in BR1
- Radoslaw Kmak Air-Conditioning engineer in BR1