- Air Conditioning
- Gas & Central Heating
- Pest Control
- Windows & Glazing
- Waste Clearance
- Commercial Customers
- Packages & Services
- Surveys & Inspections
- Renewable Energy
- About aspect.co.uk
- Melissa Porter's Aspect
- "How To..." Videos
- Contact Us
- Areas We Cover
- Franchise Opportunities
- Home Page
Commercial Handyman Services
Don't let your cafe, shop, restaurant or office building fall into bad condition, contact aspect.co.uk today on 0843 216 3645 for preferential rates and service. Our trade accredited and experienced handymen are available 24/7 to improve your business premises, and every job we do comes complete with a minimum six month guarantee. You can also use aspect.co.uk for one-off jobs; there's no minimum contract or obligation on you.
- - Preferential rates - Our commercial handyman customers receive preferential rates for our service
- - Priority service - We always give our commercial customers priority because we know how time sensitive your emergencies can be
- - 24 hours a day - Our handymen are on standby every hour of every day to handle your emergencies
Planned preventative maintenance
Planned preventative maintenance or PPM is a service our handymen provide to our business customers. It means you will receive regular visits from our expert handymen who will carry out inspections and perform routine repairs. This will help you avoid emergencies that can negatively impact on your business, sometimes forcing closure of your premises.
Reactive callout maintenance
When the worst happens and you have an emergency, it's reassuring to know that there's someone you can call. Our handymen are available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we can visit your business property night or day to fix the problem.
Whether it's planned, routine repairs, or an emergency situation, every job we do comes with a minimum six month guarantee. Click the banner on the right to read more about what we promise to you when you call aspect.co.uk.
Our London Handyman Team
aspect.co.uk covers London and the surrounding areas, and our team is over 100 strong. Meet a few of our expert handymen.
- Grzegorz Kuriata Glazier in BR1
- David Forbes Gas and heating engineer in BR1
- Marc Van Zetten Air-Conditioning engineer in BR1
- Jonathan Bell Drainage expert in BR1