- Air Conditioning
- Gas & Central Heating
- Pest Control
- Windows & Glazing
- Waste Clearance
- Commercial Customers
- Packages & Services
- Surveys & Inspections
- Renewable Energy
- About aspect.co.uk
- Melissa Porter's Aspect
- "How To..." Videos
- Contact Us
- Areas We Cover
- Franchise Opportunities
- Home Page
Electrical and PAT Testing
Whether in the home of the workplace, electrical safety is paramount. That's why getting routine electrical and PAT testing of your appliances is important. At aspect.co.uk, we offer PAT testing in London with a minimum six month guarantee, so call us today on 0843 216 3645 and we'll send an NICEIC accredited electrician to your door.
- - We come highly recommended - Our average review rating on Google is 4.8 out of 5
- - No hidden charges - You don’t pay for your electrician's parking or the congestion charge
- - You’re in control of your spend - Our electricians will inform you of any charges associated with your job up-front, and you decide on your level of spending
|Job Type ||Typical Issues
Testing & Inspections
-Periodic Inspection Reports (PIRs)
Emergencies - Call now
0843 216 3645
-Leaks around lights and electrical sockets
-Tripping fuseboxes and RCDs
-Rewiring, from a single circuit to a full property
-Full pre purchase surveys
Free Estimates for Electrical and PAT Testing
When you choose aspect.co.uk for PAT testing, you'll receive a free estimate with no callout charge. Our expert electricians will then let you know how much your PAT testing will cost and put you in complete control of any decisions relating to your spend, so there are no surprises.
Periodic Inspection Reports
A Periodic Inspection Report (PIR) is an electrical test on the condition of the electrical wiring, electrical installations and electrical connections within a property.
All electrical installations - such as the wiring in a house - are tested against the current electrical safety standards. This report lists any faults, possible concerns, and potential problems that need further investigation. The PIR also provides a timescale for when action should be taken.
How much does a PIR cost?
Bedsit £195 + vat
1 Bed £220 + vat
2 Bed £240 + vat
3 Bed (or 2 bed maisonette) £260 + vat
4 Bed (or 3 bed maisonette) £280 + vat
5 Bed £320 + vat
Your wiring will be subjected to various tests to verify that it is correctly connected, adequately protected and has not deteriorated beyond acceptable levels.
The inspection will take between 3 hours (small 1 bedroom flat) to 6 hours or more for a large house with many circuits For most of the inspection the power will be switched OFF Access will be required to all sockets and switches
I'm a Landlord. Why do I need a Periodic Inspection Report?
As a Landlord, it is important to ensure that all electrical appliances and fittings within the property you rent out are safe.
However, unlike Gas Safe regulations, there is no legislation that demands you must have a electrical safety certificate. That said, should any electrical fittings or appliances within your rental property cause actual harm to the tenant, you could be held liable.
Guides by our London electricians
- Recommended Home Electricians Kit
- How To Turn Off Electricity Making Your Home Safe
- How To Wire A Plug
- How To Wire Outdoor Lighting
- How To Work With An Outdoor Power Socket
- How To Wire A Three Way Switch
- How To Wire Wall Sockets
- How To Wire A Two Way Switch
- An electrician's guide on how to fix a tripped fuse
- and lots more in our 'How To' section!
Our London-based team of local electricians
aspect.co.uk covers London and the surrounding areas. Our local electrical team is over 100 strong and are familiar with all the major Meet a few of a our expert electricians in London:
- Max Ogorzalek Electrician in KT2
- Daniel Kell Electrician in SW2
- Wander Melo Electrician in KT12
- Bradley McIlroy Electrician in WC2